This is in reply to my bloggy friend, David Bridger’s post: http://david-bridger.livejournal.com
I certainly learnt a little more about you (David) from this monster! I’ll have a go at the first 5 here and finish it in my own blog:
1. What curse word do you use the most?
2. Do you own an iPod?
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
None- I use my phone alarm if I ever need one- I usually wait until it’s light to wake up
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
My first mouth to mouth smoochy kiss was with Stuart who was my friend over the road’s cousin from Sydney, NSW. We went to the pictures (movies) as a group, we smooched and I never saw him again! He was massively cute!!
But it looks like I ran out of steam after 5, so that’s it for now, folks!
These are the rest, which I’ll get around to (if I just had a round tuit…).
Must have found one, as I’ve done a whole lot more!
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
On the 10th we were at a friend’s house when it happened here, but didn’t have the TV on. At breakfast the next morning I thought it was some sort of realistic stunt or movie trailer when on plane flew into a building and another plane flew into another- I had no idea it was real until the news started. Then I exclaimed about it to SPotrick, just about choking on my porridge.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Much rather take the picture- I hate myself in photos- I am VERY unphotogenic.
8. What was the last movie you watched?
In the cinema: ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’
At home: part of something called “Woman of Mystery” series about an adopted girl who gets involved in a murder at the house of her natural parents. It was a midday thing when I was working and didn’t see it all- it looked mysterious enough.
9. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
No- well not to my face!
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Never. It’s not good for people.
12. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Sade ‘Smooth Operator’
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Neither- allergic to casein- I have SoGood soy milk, full fat.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
At Hong Kong Airport in 2005 I think- it’s dreadful tasteless muck, but there was no alternative at the time!
16. Can you whistle?
Yes, fairly well when I’m in the right groove!
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
18. What are you looking forward to?
Seeing ‘Robin Hood’ starring Cate Blanchett tonight and finishing my Masters at Christmas.
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
No- we had no TV when I was young and I didn’t like them at other kids’ houses- nor the printed version- I know nothing except the names of Mickey Mouse etc and Donald Duck!
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
Eating dinner in the bistro below the cinema- probably fish and chips with salad.
22. Is anyone in love with you?
23. What was the last song you heard?
Sade- ‘Smooth Operator’
24. Last time you cried?
About 2 months ago when several people ignored me asking something important (to me).
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Lappy. Don’t own any desktop ones any more.
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No. I think they are a foolish vanity and rather ugly on most people!
27. What’s the weather like?
Grey, cold, dark and forboding- very still, like before a change.
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
I don’t think they would have anything to do with it- if they wanted a lot more tattoos I would not have got close to them in the first place!
29. What did you do before this?
The grocery shopping.
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
When we first moved into this house 5 years ago- no bed.
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I NEED 5 hours at night and I can get by- regularly I like around 7 hours.
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Yes. I wouldn’t get very far without it.
33. Are your days fast-paced?
Definitely not- I’d be trying to change them if they were! My brain is fast-paced!
34. What did you do last night?
Watched TV, did a load of washing, read a chapter of “The Postmistress”, did some scarf knitting and fell asleep about 12.30am.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
A lot- but not nastily.
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yep- I drive people nuts when I feel it is important. I’m slack when it doesn’t matter.
38. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I don’t know what or where Six Flags is.
This goes up to 80, so I’m stopping again!