Rules as passed on: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I have a birthmark just above the inside of my right ankle in the shape of “infinity” (I prefer that to “8”, although a Chinese person might not!)
2. I had no sense of an affectional bond/love between either of my parents and me.
3. I really love kids but am not at all sad that I was unable to have any of my own!
4. I spent long periods of time in hospital as a child with asthma/pneumonia and never received a visitor, other than my mum.
5. I absolutely love to travel and go walking in the bush or mountains, taking lots of photos. I would do this for a living if I could!
6. I hate curtains and never hang them (like Laura Pritchard), but like flat blinds.
7. I love gardens full of totally unsuitable plants for Australia, like roses and laburnums.
8. I promised myself a Porsche by the age of 40!
9. I travelled a lot on the ocean as a child and really love the feel of a heaving boat under my feet!
10. I am quite obsessed with badgers and love to collect stuffed furry toys and pictures of them.
11. I would love to have a go at the circus trapeze when I’ve lost a couple of kilos!
12. Again like Laura, I was unintentionally underweight for many years, eg. 32kilos when I left school, 44kilos when I met my current partner (I’m certainly not, now!)
13. I learnt to read and knit when I was only about 3.5 years old. Reading wins most of the time.
14. I taught myself how to play a mini violin around the same time, but my father took it away when I was 6 and said it would distract me from my school work.
15. I NEVER studied and only did minimum homework under threat of penalty when I was a kid, but still topped all my subjects, including art and cooking!
16. I haven’t had a fulltime job for 10 years and have no idea any more how to get a suitable one.
I have tagged:
1. Laura Pritchard – pritchardesign.com (who tagged me first)
2. Steve Thomas/Spotrick
3. Michele Clendenen/micheleclendenen
4. Bev Craig-White (on Flickr: bevcraigwhite)
5. Lemongrass (as on Plurk and Flickr & his blog)